The field of refractive surgery is constantly evolving as advanced technologies and treatment techniques are developed and tested. At TLC Laser Eye Centers in the Washington DC Metro area, we recognize the importance of remaining informed about news, reports, and studies regarding laser vision correction and other refractive procedures. For individuals considering vision correction, information on a variety of topics from a range of reputable sources is recommended to ensure that you are as educated as possible about the benefits, risks, and other considerations of the latest treatments and equipment. To learn more, contact Dr Holzman at TLC Laser Eye Center to schedule a consultation.
- Alcon FS200 femtosecond laser makes its debut for TLC Laser in Tysons Corner
- May Newsletter from Tysons Corner
- Dr. Andrew Holzman named AMO Intralase National Trainer (doc)
- Eye to Eye Newsletter - TLC Charlottesville, MA
- Want to Work in Space? Squinters Can Now Apply
- LASIK Eye Surgery for Air Force Aviator Applicants
- First LASIK With the Advanced IntraLase Method(TM) Performed on U.S. Naval Aviator
- No End in Sight: Results of Laser Eye Surgery Last for Year, New Study Suggests
- Analysis Shows Higher Long-Term Risk Of Infections For Contact Lens Wearers Compared to LASIK
- Report Suggests LASIK may be Safer than Contacts
- Dr. Andrew Holzman Comments on Latest Findings on New Science of LASIK
- The Results are in…The U.S. Army Conducted a Study on Soldiers in Combat Who Have Had Laser Vision Correction!
- New Surgeries Restore Youthful Vision
- To Read the Menu, Baby Boomers Turn to Eye Treatments
- First and Only Vision Technology for Presbyopic Baby Boomers Now Available in the D.C. Area
- Is LASIK Plus IntraLase For You?
- National Morning Show Reports on 1st Vision Procedure for Baby Boomers Tired of Reading Glasses
- News from the 2010 WCC meeting brought to you by EyeWorld magazine
- Prevalence of laser vision correction in ophthalmologists who perform refractive surgery
“Dr. Holzman is the best - very honest, very professional yet very friendly and personable.” Ben E.